Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus and evolution

At 09 October, 2000 Ramiro Estrugo wrote:
> Yes this should be possible, we havent done anything that I am aware of
> to prevent this, even if we havent tried it (its possible someone here
> has).  If you try it, please post your results.

I will try this, and I cant post the results, I will problably wait until the
end of this week...

> I think that most people will prefer snapshot rpms since they are easier
> to manage.  However, as I said before, if there is a demand for
> tarballs, we can make them.

I also think so, if there is no poblem using them with the Helix packages, if
there are any problems with that I think quite alot of people like the
tar archives. But if you wait a few days I'll try to merge Helix and Eazel in
to one nice little mess of libs ;)

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc