[Nautilus-list] nautilus and evolution

I have evolution installed on my system and I use that to test it out and hunt
bugs. For that I have bonobo installed, is there any difference in your
bonobo libs from Helix bonobo libs?
Is it possible to have nautilus and evolution on the same system using your
rpm's or is it just possible using Preview releases?

And why don't you provide any binary tar archives, it cant be hard since you
already have a compile farm.

I know have written about the same thing before, but I havent got any responce
about if theres possible to use the rpm's or if there is any plans on making
binary tar archives.

This is the only thing stopping me from helping in testing nautilus...

/Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc