Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Nautilus-test] Lots of Nautilus UI bugs from Bonobo switchover

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 02:44:13PM -0700, Ramiro Estrugo wrote:
> Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> If you have both the CVS HEAD of Nautilus And Bonobo, this should work.
> Maybe there is some weird dependency problem at work here ?
>
> Try rm -rf the bonobo and nautilus directories.  However, I did not have
> to do this in my source tree after the merge.

Ramiro,

John and I think it's because of the lag between anoncvs and cvs.  It's
not getting updated on a timely basis.  I can probably fix a lot of the
build problems but I prefer not to spend the time since it's most likely
already fixed in cvs why do double work?

Any other suggestions on how to get updated cvs.  Perhaps if you have
hourly tarballs from cvs that I could download that might work.

	sri