[Nautilus-list] Lots of Nautilus UI bugs from Bonobo switchover

Darin and I have switched Nautilus over to using Bonobo HEAD, where the API
for the user interface features has been completely redesigned and
reimplemented. We made menus and toolbars and such work in the most basic
form, but there are many obvious bugs remaining. You might want to look at
the set of bugs I filed on these issues to see which problems are already
known. These are mostly in the range bugzilla.eazel.com 3495 to 3523. It
will take a couple of days at least before most things are back to normal,
and certainly a while longer before all these bugs are fixed.

John