[Nautilus-list] Nautilus now requires FreeType2 to build

I hate to add another dependency, but in this case it was the best thing
to do.  We had a version of freetype2 cut-n-pasted into Nautilus, and it
was making it very painful for us to use a new FreeType.

What I did is retired the cut-n-pasted version inside of Nautilus, and
updated the build to be able to use the one installed in the system.

Ive updated all the documentation, especially nautilus/README.  There
you can find information on where to find the nicely packaged FreeType2
rpms.

I think mathieu has volunteered to come up with a solution for Debian.

-re