Re: [Nautilus-list] Desktop window

Le jeu, 16 nov 2000 18:14:03, Ramiro Estrugo a écrit :

> Nautilus already supports the background capplet.  There
> might be some bugs related to this, but it is already
working.

True. However de background capplet is fairly primitive
because it has always be implicit that people could use
something else if they wanted to.

Nautilus puts an end to this. Therefore you might consider
adding the plumbing to use a more complete wallpaper
manager. I suggested chbg beause it's a gnome app using
gnome libs so plumbing it might not been too difficult. And
its the sole gnome app of its kind popular enough to have
made it to RH powertools.

--
Nicolas