[Nautilus-list] Compilatin problems - rsvg-ft.c

Hi,
I've been trying to compile Nautilus on my box. Unfortunately I'm getting a
whole bunch of parse errors from rsvg-ft.c. I'm obviously missing something
here. Could someone tell me what am I doing wrong and tell me the packages
from which is rsvg-ft.c using structures. I looked at the includes and all
included headers from libart and freetype are present. But I couldn't find a
definition to a couple of structures in any of them ( like FT_Library,
FT_Face etc. the name suggests freetype library but I have Freetype2-beta8
compiled and installed from sources). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
print sort split('x','kxaxZxc');