[Nautilus-list] Nautilus on potato requires libw3c: is this the same as Debian's?

Hello all,

First, I want to congratulate you with PR2. I haven't downloaded it yet,
but eagerly awaited it :-)

Now, at http://www.eazel.com/download/build_instructions , it is stated:

"Note for Debian Potato users:you will need libwww, which you can
find"...

followed by URLs for the following packages:

libw3c-libwww5_5.2.8-1.i386.deb
libw3c-libwww-dev_5.2.8-1_i386.deb

Debian Potato contains the following packages:

libw3c-libwww0_5.2.8-1.i386.deb
libw3c-libwww-dev_5.2.8-1_i386.deb

Notice that the only difference is the "0" instead of the "5". Can
someone explain:
- if this are the same packages
- why the name is different but not the version

Thanks,

Stefan