[Nautilus-list] proxy server

I am using the Nautilus PR2 release.  We have a firewall here, and I
have entered the proper setting in the advanced/settings for the proxy
(i.e the "Use proxy" selection is checked, and the proxy address and
port are entered in the appropriate fields. However, Nautilus only
returns errors saying it couldn't open the site. Netscape and Mozilla
both work fine with the same settings I am using with Nautilus.  Also,
by using the http_proxy parameter with the new Installer, the installer
worked fine.

Am I missing something, or is the proxy settings just not working on
PR2?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Duane Mallory