Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Moving and copying files

in today's high availability and high reliablilty times we should also have
an option for error correction or a mechanism to ensure data integrity with
recovery

it would also be nice to have a stop/resume feature.  this would be useful
if your machine or network dies.  this has happened to me many times with
Windows and re-copying files just to catch that one half written file is a
pain.

-ty