Re: Re: [Nautilus-list] tree view

I agree.  In today's high reliability and availability world we need to have the option for error detection or have some mechanism to ensure data integrity with recovery.

I would also be nice to have some stop/resume feature.  This would be handy if you just wanto to stop copying/moving or if you machine or network dies.

-ty