Re: [Nautilus-list] Some questions and hopefully some reactions from your mailers ..

Ramiro Estrugo [ Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 03:01:21PM -0700 ] :
> Fatih Demir wrote:
> >
> > 2) Will the mozilla-view be upgraded to work with the coming release
> >         of M17? The M17 is much faster as M16 ( as I've subjectively
> >          seen any difference in speed, it have to be a speedup of
> >           > 20%. ).
> >
> Of course we will update the mozilla component to work with each
> milestone.
>
> I probably wont do this on a daily basis though, cause keeping track of
> mozilla cvs is a fulltime job.

yeah, but there are really hight speedup's in these days ( I can'T say you why as
 I'm not up-to-date with Mozilla CVS .. ).

PS: No need to send a reply to me AND the list;  a reply to the list is enough ;)

--
){
	kabalak->Fatih Demir.