[Nautilus-list] error compiling *nautilus/libnautilus-extensions/nautilus-directory-async.c

I'm getting about 400 erros about things like

nautilus-directory-async.c:909: "ready_callback_call"; dereferencing pointer to
incomplete type.

I'm guessing that I'm missing a library or two. Probably whater
include/jriext.h uses since it's giving me parse erros with things like `JRINativePkgID` and
`Release` and a few others. It says "Warning data definition has no type or
storage class.

Origonally I got an error saying that it couldn't find minicom.h, and then I
installed minicom and it just gave me the previous.

Like I've said before, I'm not an expert in C and don't REALLY know what these
errors mean, but any help would be quite gracious.

Thanks,
Tony