Re: [Nautilus-list] Some questions and hopefully some reactions fromyour mailers ..

> Ramiro Estrugo [ Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 03:01:21PM -0700 ] :
> > Fatih Demir wrote:
> > >
> > > 2) Will the mozilla-view be upgraded to work with the coming release
> > >         of M17? The M17 is much faster as M16 ( as I've subjectively
> > >          seen any difference in speed, it have to be a speedup of
> > >           > 20%. ).
> > >
> > Of course we will update the mozilla component to work with each
> > milestone.
> >
> > I probably wont do this on a daily basis though, cause keeping track of
> > mozilla cvs is a fulltime job.
>
> yeah, but there are really hight speedup's in these days ( I can'T say you
why as
>  I'm not up-to-date with Mozilla CVS .. ).

Just because Mozilla is faster it does not necessarily mean that:
A) rendering is faster or
B) The rendering widget (Gecko) has speed-ups

Besides - the most anticipated change I'm waiting for is having the embedded
widget work on things other than files! :)