[Nautilus-list] removing gnome.m4 breaks nautilus

Hello,

You recently removed gnome.m4 from gnome-libs head,
this broke the hack-macros module that nautilus and
medusa use.  I have added it back in, unchanged.  Now
nautilus and medusa can build.

If the macros in  gnome.m4 should not live gnome-libs
HEAD please tell me and I will find another place for them
to live.

Please help me find the right place for these macros to live
so we can all work uniterupted and happily in the future.

Thanks!

-R*S
rslomkow eazel com