Re: [Nautilus-list] Bug reporting problems

on 8/21/00 4:28 AM, Thomas R. Shannon at tshanno orion it luc edu wrote:

> Isn't there an E-mail address or something where I can send this to
> give the development team as much information as possible?

If you are enough of an expert to use it effectively, you can put bug
reports directly into our bug system. It's found at
<http://bugzilla.eazel.com>.

If you want to use the feedback form and have more data than will fit there,
just mention that and we will contact you by email.

    -- Darin