[Nautilus-list] Bug reporting problems

I've downloaded and started using the first Nautilus preview release
and naturally, I've found several bugs.  I've been using the feedback
page to report these.  However, the 4000 word limit for the
description is becoming a problem.  I'd like to include full debugging
info in the report and can get the first part of a backtrace but
almost never the whole thing.

Isn't there an E-mail address or something where I can send this to
give the development team as much information as possible?

Thanks,
Tom
========
Quote of the day for August 20th, 2000
Women are the only oppressed group in our society that lives in intimate
association with their oppressors.
		- Evelyn Cunningham