Re: [Nautilus-list] About the Nautilus FAQ

on 8/20/00 2:45 PM, Vincent Trussart at trussarv cirano umontreal ca wrote:

> John Sullivan wrote:
>
>> Hi Vincent,
>>
>> Nautilus already does support WebDAV. Were you just curious, or did you try
>> it and encounter a problem?
>>

> Just by curiosity... But I am glad to hear that it is already supported !
>
> One suggestion : It would be nice if there was a "CVS" view available when
> browsing files in a cvs-related directory...
>
> Is this already supported? :-)

Nobody has written a CVS view yet, though various people have thought about
it. With Nautilus's open component framework, any enterprising hacker could
conceivably implement such a thing. It's definitely a good idea, and Eazel
may do it eventually if nobody beats us to it.

John