[Nautilus-list] screenshots of weirdness

snap100.jpg shows when 100% zoom it won't show thumbnails for a few jpg
images..weird..each one btw does open in Eye of Gnome and Gimp ..no problem.

snap75.jpg shows same screen zoomed at 75% and they DO show as thumbnails...I highlighted
the ones that don't show as thumbnails in 100% zoom.

snapdistort.jpg is just a sample of the distortion or video buffer whatever kind of
problems I'm sure your already aware...sorry for the jpg attachments & hogging bandwidth
adam http://www.kaikun.com 3,500 photos
http://thinknic.kaikun.com  more photos