[Nautilus-list] slashdot, demo script and more

I think even slashdot people sometimes don't find many of our really
cool features. I propose we hack our demo scripts to remove the services
stuff and put them out on the web on the download page or something for
those people who are really interested in seeing what Nautilus can do.
Its not like there's anything there that we aren't showing / saying to
people, so there's no reason to have them "confidential" anymore. My
impression of the slashdot posts is that only those people who had
already seen demos really knew what to do.

Also, I'd encourage people to read and post comments on slashdot. Thus
far I'm only seeing Maciej and I doing this, but it helps a lot to set a
positive tenure to slashdot discussions (granted this one was posted at
2/3am or something, but its still important to jump on the slashdot
bandwagon :-) To this end I think Yakk and I will be writing a script
that monitors slashdot headlines and notifies this list (maybe) when
they post on article on Slashdot. I'd encourage interested parties to
hustle over to slashdot and provide quick input. It really changes the
tenure of the rest of the discussion so we can get some *useful*
comments and criticism.

I'll be forwarding some snippets of some of the really glowing reviews
I'm receiving by email from people responding to my slashdot comments to
boost everyone's well-being  and hapiness later. :-)

-Seth