[Nautilus-list] slashdot, demo script and more

> --How can we remove an emblem from an object after we've attached it?

I'm not sure what the long term plan is, in the short term you can right
click and edit the emblems in the properties dialogue (or something like
that).

> --I love the vector theme..quite awesome...here's a stupid question can we move files yet?

Nautilus does not do copy and paste of files. I have some ideas for a
better way to do similar things...but for now Nautilus only supports
copying and moving by dragging between windows (or into the tree view,
though I'm not sure if that's on yet?). You can right drag to get
"copy/move/link" options, though that is keyboard chordable too.

> --highlight multiple files...I love this transparency selector...way cool...ok so I select
> say 5 files...right click ..open in 5 windows....ok now what's it supposed to do..or
> eventually do?

Open each file in its own window.

> --Move to Trash....I envision it'll allow use to have the option to delete it immediately
> rather than go sifting through the trash can every now and then?

I think so.

> --nautilus-tree-view  seems to be just a tad unstable if one goes back and forth quickly.
> Why does it go to half the size when viewing a directory.

Bugs bugs bugs :-)