[Nautilus-list] Building 0.1 snapshot on machines without RPM 3.0.3

Howdy,

It is difficult to build nautilus on a machine that does not have
RPM.  There are several problems:

1) The RPM dependency is not mentioned in the docs
2) The configure script does not check for the needed RPM libraries
3) Due to Red Hat stupidity, nautilus can't be compiled against RPM 3.0.4

I suggest making the rpm-viewer component an optional item, with a switch
to configure such as --without-rpm.  I don't have time to create a patch
for this, but I wanted to suggest it.

Regards,
Jeffrey Baker
p.s. don't make us Slackware users feel like second-class citizens!