Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling Nautilus + Evolution on same machine

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> "Ty Augustine" <tyronea_2000 yahoo com> writes:
>
> > Is there a way to get Evolution and Nautilius compiling on the same machine?
> > I understand there's a problem because Nautilus requires bonobo compiled
> > with OAF, and Evolution requires bonobo compiled with GOAD, and the two
> > different versions of bonobo can't be installed to the same prefix.
>
> Yes, it is a problem currently. We are working on getting everything
> resolved; I am hoping everything will move over to OAF soon, but I
> can't speak for the Evolution hackers on this.
>
>  - Maciej

Just some questions about that.
What is OAF?
And that's probably why I never got Nautilus to compile!
I thought it was me all this time.
And... Waht's up with gtkhtml, I can't find any web sites or mailing lists about
it.
What is it's status? How can I find that out? Does it support any implementation
of the JDK or any JAVA/JavaScript. I'm asking you because I can't get a straight
answer out the Evolution people and nobody else seems to know.