Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling Nautilus + Evolution on same machine
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- To: someone <someone sonic net>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>, Nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling Nautilus + Evolution on same machine
- Date: 26 Apr 2000 04:42:18 -0400
someone> Just some questions about that. What is OAF?
It's the new Object Activation Framework, which will replace GNORBA
in GNOME 2.0. It's available from CVS.
someone> Waht's up with gtkhtml, I can't find any web sites or
someone> mailing lists about it. What is it's status?
Only a unstable release (0.1) has been made, and development is
going on quite intensively on the CVS server.
someone> Does it support any implementation of the JDK or any
GtkHTML aims at providing a lightweight HTML rendering/editing
component, not a full-featured web browser.
There is probably going to be a 0.2 release soon, but we have not
quite decided when yet.
] [Thread Prev