Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Running nautilus, gconfd and oafd

Ack! In response to my last mail sent to this mailing list.

I had accidently compiled bonobo /without/ --enable-oaf=yes

ick. i was very forgetful :)

Anyway - all I get now is the following:

** WARNING **: No description found for mime type "special/directory" (file is "aliabdin"), tell sullivan eazel com

** WARNING **: No description found for mime type "special/directory" (file is "aliabdin"), tell sullivan eazel com

which I'm sure is pretty harmless :)