Re: [Nautilus-list] Running nautilus, gconfd and oafd

[note i removed gnome-list gnome org from the cc]

I dont think this is a gconf or oaf problem.  The oaf and gconf daemons,
run automagically when needed.

I think your problem has to do with some kind of weird shell thing.  The
code that is causing this problem, looks something like:

system("cp -R foo bar")

and the error you are seeing looks like a shell problem.

Maybe this isnt the best way to populate the top directory.  Or maybe
you have a shell problem.  In either case you can file a bug for with as
much as you can about your environment and ill look at it.

-re