Re: [Muine] Muine close window quits application

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 14.11.2008, 21:38 +0100 schrieb Wouter Bolsterlee:

> Fwiw, hese bugs have been fixed recently:

Cool. I tried muine 0.8.10 and trunk, but couldn't get the tray icon to
run. Muine starts every time without the tray icon.  I tried to
move /usr/lib/muine/plugins to another place (which is the installation
of my distribution) and also to copy the TrayIcon.dll to
~/.gnome2/muine/plugins

Why is the plugin not loaded?

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'