[Muine] Muine close window quits application

Hello !

I don't know if this is the right place to discuss features, but I'd
like to share my experience with Muine window behaviour.

So Muine is part of the applications I use every day, and which are
automatically loaded at startup. Muine current windowing behaviour is
that closing the main window closes the application, while I
would expect it to just hide and keep the application running
(and be minimized to the tray icon).

Conversely, clicking on the tray icon does bring a pop-up menu where I
have to select "Show window", while I would expect clicking on the tray
icon to toggle the main window, and right-clicking to show the menu.

Opinions ?

 -- Sébastien