Re: [Muine] Muine and Ubuntu

2008-06-05 klockan 08:24 skrev Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni:
> at the moment Muine in gutsy and hardy is unusable. I know, that the
> Ubuntu team missed to integrate Muine 0.8.8 and they don't do much to
> fix this problem. Anyway. Is there a patch available for Muine 0.8.7 or
> is it (theoretically) possible to fix Muine 0.8.7?
>
> They will never update Muine in Gutsy/Hardy to 0.8.8, but they must
> accept a patch for 0.8.7.

See the bug at:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/muine/+bug/117726

...and more specifically a comment by me at:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/muine/+bug/117726/comments/25

Hope this answers your question.

  mvrgr, Wouter (has given up on this issue)

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

how do you do it :: make me feel like i do                        -- incubus