[Muine] Muine and Ubuntu

Hi,

at the moment Muine in gutsy and hardy is unusable. I know, that the
Ubuntu team missed to integrate Muine 0.8.8 and they don't do much to
fix this problem. Anyway. Is there a patch available for Muine 0.8.7 or
is it (theoretically) possible to fix Muine 0.8.7?

They will never update Muine in Gutsy/Hardy to 0.8.8, but they must
accept a patch for 0.8.7.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'