Re: [Muine] artist name is always listed as 'unknown'

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org> wrote:

> Yes i can reproduce it's a regression introduced on taglib-sharp
> migration somehow. Can you please report a bug ?

Having taken a quick look at the code, but not tested
I *think* its due to using Tag.AlbumArtists for the artist instead of
the artist.(line
Not very many people actually set AlbumArtist in their tags
This is just speculation though. I'll check later

iain