[Muine] artist name is always listed as 'unknown'

I recently installed muine from the svn trunk (revision 1251) and now
all the artist names are listed as unknown.  For example, The play
album dialog will list the album name and then directly below that
instead of the artist name it'll be listed as unknown.  However, all
the albums have the correct artist listed under the "Performed by"
part.  This is frustrating because while I can still search through
the album list the name of the artist never shows up in the main
window.  I don't think my tags are bad because it's like this for
every artist and in 0.8.10 the artists' names where listed under the
album name not under the "Performed by".  Is there any way to remedy
this, short of re-tagging all of my music?

I should add that the r1251 seems to run fine on my amd64 install and
I haven't noticed any other "bugs".

Thanks.
   Kevin

--
"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose
between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."