[Muine] sputnik 0.0.3 released

Hi,

I've released a new sputnik version which will use gst-python 0.10 when
multiple versions are installed. Hopefully that will allow everyone to
at least run it.

ftp://oss.codepoet.no/sputnik/sputnik-0.0.3.tar.bz2

New features:
- added asx playlist parser
- added application icon

Bugfixes:
- use gst-python 0.10 when multiple versions are installed
- hig dialog fixes

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg codepoet no>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/