[Muine] sputnik 0.0.2 released

Hi,

It turns out that Sputnik 0.0.1 had a bunch of brown paper bag bugs,
what a great way to start :) Anyway, I've just released Sputnik 0.0.2
which fixes these, download it from here:

ftp://oss.codepoet.no/sputnik/sputnik-0.0.2.tar.bz2

Bugfixes:
- fixed crashes in gconf schema install
- fixed crash during version check on gst-python < 0.10
- properly escape special chars in markup text
- forced stationlist rows to always be 3 lines high
- added Audio, AudioVideo and Player categories to desktop entry

Code changes:
- automatically generate changelog from subversion during make dist

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg codepoet no>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/

enthusiastic about."