Re: [Muine] [UI CHANGES 6/6] desrt's tray icon patch (as found in ubuntu)

Hi,

> > I think adding a Quit menu item is also a bad idea. The menu only
> > contains frequently performed actions, not every random feature in the
> > app, to keep the menu small and oversee-able. "Quit" is used exactly
> > once per session, and I therefore don't think it belongs there. (And
> > especially not when the main window pops up on button1)
>
> +1

I also agree. I have a question. Is it a ubuntu patch, that a click on
close window didn't quit muine?

> As a general side note:
> Who's still using a one button mouse? I can't think of anyone, except
> maybe mac users, (or are those "mighty mice" also two button?). I think
> we should more or less target the largest group of users with Muine, and
> as such, including features for two button mice seems ok to me.

I use an one button mouse, because I am using an iBook (but i tweaked an
unused button to react as right mouse button). And I like muine's
behavior. I think it's not only a mouse-related question. For the most
newbies it's not clear what is the difference between right and left
button. Minimizing the use of the right button could make life easier,
as well for those with 2/3-button mouse.

BTW: The mighty-mouse have 3 or 4 button and a scrolling ball. (For
twenty years they proclaim a one-button mouse and now they released one
with "fifty"-buttons)

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'