[Muine] [UI CHANGES 0/6] UI changes up for approval/discussion.

hey all,

there's been several UI changes on bugs and in mailing list posts that
have so far stagnated a little bit cause I've not had the time to really
investigate, etc. In particular, Jorn, I know you wanted to have final
say on visible UI changes, so hopefully you can chime in with thumbs
up/down or ideas on these, so we can either have them resolved as 'not
gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent', or get them commited. I'll go from
less complicated to more complicated.

I'm going to provide the summaries here, and have a follow up email with
the full details. Please respond to the individual emails so we can
track discussion on each change sanely. (I know, it's maybe overkill,
but it's really the only way).

[1/6] ^L clearing the playlist (bug #319180)
[2/6] Play/Previous mnemonics (bug #312509)
[3/6] "Show Window" check menu (bug #312498)
[4/6] Window title name (ML post from Iain)
[5/6] Right click context menu for playlist (ML post from Iain)
[6/6] desrt's tray icon patch (as found in ubuntu)

I'm gone for a large part of the day tomorrow, so if I don't immediately
respond to your feedback, fret not, I will by monday afternoon/evening
at the latest.

--
Peter Johanson
<latexer gentoo org>