Re: [muine] OnSongChangeEvent sometimes called twice

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 10:16:57AM +0200, G?tz Waschk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can confirm this problem. The following patch restores the behaviour
> from muine 0.8.3.

Going through the list looking for regressions, etc since 0.8.3, this
definitely seems like one, but I'm wary of reverting back to 0.8.3. In
particular, did you track down *why* the two SongChanged events seem to
get triggered? Looking now, i don't see why this would happen, but who
knows.

Ideas? More info?

-pete

--