Re: [Muine] muine-y re-tagger?

MuineTagger development is paused until Muine start's using mono's .NET 2.0 support, as new development is depending on TagLib# rather than SharpTagger.

- Brian

On 13/12/06, Götz Waschk <goetz waschk gmail com> wrote:
On 12/13/06, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org> wrote:
> On 12/13/06, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org> wrote:
> Ah-ha. For what it is worth, for others who find this thread in the
> archives, what I actually really want is Muine Tagger:
> http://www.public.asu.edu/~bnickel/MuineTagger/
> But I can't seem to find Ubuntu packages for it ATM. Gar.

You are on the wrong distribution, there's a Mandriva package for this
one too. But I might have to remove it, as it seems to be abadoned and
doesn't build anymore on a current system.

Regards, Götz

--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.