Re: [Muine] TrayIcon: Two little changes

Peter Oliver wrote:
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:

P? Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 06:30:04PM -0700, Peter Johanson skrev:

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 04:21:09PM +0200, Michael Kohl wrote:

However, I got a little annoyed by the Muine tray icon behaving
differently from most of the other tray icons (e.g. Liferea, Gaim,
Firestarter etc.), where Button1 toggles the visible state of the
window, so I changed the case statement in TrayIcon.cs to do just that
(Button2 now does nothing and Button3 still pops up the menu).

This came up a while ago on the list, and the rational (which i guess is
valid), was keeping muine usable on PPCs with only one mouse button.

Then please make the current behaviour an optional setting via gconf.
Defaulting to what users expect a tray icon to do (just like the patch does)
is more important, I think.

Is there some means of auto-detecting the number of buttons available?

Why not simply encode it based on the architecture the program is currently being compiled on? (i.e. #ifdef PPC)

 Jonathan Wright                           ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
                                           ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
 2.6.12-gentoo-r6-djnauk-b2 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
 up  9:48,  3 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.48, 0.38

                                                       ~ Jay Leno