Re: [Muine] TrayIcon: Two little changes

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 04:21:09PM +0200, Michael Kohl wrote:

> However, I got a little annoyed by the Muine tray icon behaving
> differently from most of the other tray icons (e.g. Liferea, Gaim,
> Firestarter etc.), where Button1 toggles the visible state of the
> window, so I changed the case statement in TrayIcon.cs to do just that
> (Button2 now does nothing and Button3 still pops up the menu).

This came up a while ago on the list, and the rational (which i guess is
valid), was keeping muine usable on PPCs with only one mouse button.

The merits of that vs. matching behavior of other apps is of course
still a valid thing to consider.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson