Re: [Muine] Muine on Ubuntu Breezy

Hi,

2005/9/23, Scott Henson <scotth csee wvu edu>:
> The problem with the trayicon was fixed the very same day, but I still
> can't use Cuckoo.  I tried that mono-shlib-cop on the Cuckoo.dll, but
> it didn't output anything.  I had to pass it -p / inorder to get it to
> work otherwise it complained about not being able to find stuff in
> /usr/etc/mono.  Is there something I'm supposed to do to get this thing
> to work?  I went through and installed all the gnome dev libraries and
> muine still segfaults when I have Cuckoo loaded.  Any help is
> appreciated.  Thanks.

Cuckoo doesn't import any dlls, so the mono-shmlib-cop is useless
here. If you have access to the source you can also look for imported
dlls by looking for DllImport statements.

The plugin is working fine here on Mandriva. Only difference in to
your command line is that I had to use the 2.0 versions of the Gtk#
packages.

HTH, Götz

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of