Re: [Muine] Muine on Ubuntu Breezy

2005/9/22, Brandon Hale <brandon smarterits com>:
> I'm not sure what the subject of this email is all about, the Muine
> package in Ubuntu Breezy has this fix.
Hi,

I don't know if the user I was replying to has the official Ubuntu
package. But he has compiled additional plugins himself, so he needs
to create dll configuration files for these.

CU, Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of