Re: [Muine] Muine on Ubuntu Breezy

On Sep 23, 2005, at 3:04 AM, Götz Waschk wrote:

2005/9/22, Brandon Hale <brandon smarterits com>:
I'm not sure what the subject of this email is all about, the Muine
package in Ubuntu Breezy has this fix.
Hi,

I don't know if the user I was replying to has the official Ubuntu
package. But he has compiled additional plugins himself, so he needs
to create dll configuration files for these.

Yeah, that would be me.

The problem with the trayicon was fixed the very same day, but I still can't use Cuckoo. I tried that mono-shlib-cop on the Cuckoo.dll, but it didn't output anything. I had to pass it -p / inorder to get it to work otherwise it complained about not being able to find stuff in /usr/etc/mono. Is there something I'm supposed to do to get this thing to work? I went through and installed all the gnome dev libraries and muine still segfaults when I have Cuckoo loaded. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.