Re: [Muine] tag editing

Sean Hammond wrote:
I would just like to express the opinion that it is really important
for tag viewing and editing to be integrated into muine.

This has been discussed quite a few times on this list. Muine is a music player first and last. There are many programs which do tag editing, and personally I make extensive use of Easytag to format music tags before they enter my collection.

I've always liked the old Unix saying - do one job and do it well. Muine, for me, lives up to that very well! :)

--
Jonathan Wright <mail at djnauk.co.uk>
// life has no meaning unless we can enjoy what we've been given