Re: [Muine] export plugin

Invisible Albums may be due to a few things, I think Muine won't show albums if you have less than 3 songs in it, and it won't show albums if you don't have as many tracks as the album's track count (eg, if you have an album marked as having 14 song and you only have 10, it won't be listed). That's as far as I understand it, but someone else may have a better explanation.

- Brian