Re: [Muine] NEW PRELEASE: 0.8.1pre1

>     Anyway, does anybody except me here think that new "Play" label on
>     the PlaylistWIndow play button looks kinda ugly and generally redundant?
>

> I too think the play button should have no text. Otherwise the other
> buttons next to it should also have text for consistency in the GUI.
> E.g. "back" and "forward" text.

I disagree, this is "Priority text". In my web browser, "Back" is the
only button that has text by it, and as it's the most used button, it
should have text by it. In Muine,  Play, Play Song, and Play Album are
typically used significantly more than Next, Previous, and Volume, and
deserve text besides them.

Perhaps Muine should follow "/desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style",
the current appearance being "both_horiz" adding, "both" for
everything having text, "icon" for no text, and "text" for text
without icons.

- Brian