Re: [Muine] NEW PRELEASE: 0.8.1pre1

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:01:48 +0200, Jorn Baayen <jbaayen gnome org> wrote:

> > Uh. Is this behaviour mandatory? I hope not, because fixing metadata
> > again and again after copying stuff from cd/dvd-r's just so Muine
> > would kindly recognize the files is becoming more and more of a
> > hassle. I could live without track sorting, but if album would not
> > even show in list... :-(
>
> For now, yes. But I'll accept patches introducing a gconf key making
> this behaviour optional, for poor souls like you who have their tags
> etched into stone :)

(...)

> Again, I'll accept a patch introducing a simple ensure_track_number
> function in metadata.c, which, if track_number is -1, tries to atoi ()
> it from the first one or two chars from the filename.

Okay, I'll get on to it when time permits. :-)

Anyway, does anybody except me here think that new "Play" label on the
PlaylistWIndow play button looks kinda ugly and generally redundant?

I don't think that play button needs any special indication of it's
purpose other than the triangle thingie. Anybody on earth can
understand that - it was a "play" symbol for, like, forever. Maybe
there is some good purpose/HIG thing that I fail to understand?

--
Andrew.