Re: [Muine] Muine and Debian

Hi,

  Hey, thanks for the links, I was compiling everything by hand
(mono,gtk-sharp,dbus) just to get muine working, it's going to be a
lot easier (and faster) next time :-)

   I wanted to let you know that the maintainer of dbus is going to
release mono bindings soon (see bug #260044).

   BTW, I've check the links and I've noticed that
"libgnome-vfs2.0-cil" from "gtk-sharp" is not packaged. Would it be
very difficult to package this? (I actually need it for a different
project)

  Thanks!!

--
Javier Ruiz Hidalgo <javier ruizhidalgo gmail com>