Re: [Muine] CD burning

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 00:26 +0200, Yo'av Moshe wrote:
> AFAIK the burning patch doesn't going to be commited, but I think that
> the new plugins system can be the place for it.

Just wanted to add a voice of support for this feature for my favourite
music player - I'm glad that there will be an option for CD burning in
the future. I was disappointed to see it under the 'Never' list in the
TODO on the website; I understand the wish to prevent muine getting
feature-bloated, but I really don't think it's correct to say that there
is a better standalone tool for AuidoCD-from-mp3/ogg-burning. Muine's
playlist-based UI would make creating Audio CDs completely intuitive.
Last week I was making a compilation CD for someone and the best I could
come up with was renaming all the tracks so they were in the correct
ASCII order and using the command line ogg2wav && burn, or ogg2wav &&
using xcdroast, which is really complexity overkill for this sort of
operation.

I am, of course, willing to be enlightened if I've missed something!

What version of Muine is the first to support this plugins system?

Best wishes,
Matt