Re: [Muine] Muine 0.8.0 PRERELEASE = no problems

Hi,

Congratulations for the pre-release! I've tested it on my debian-sid
machine (using mono 1.1.3, gtk-sharp 1.9.1 and dbus cvs) and
everything worked (no crashes when scrolling or anything).

  I'm actually very interested on the dbus interface. Have you got any
client code (in C# or python) to test the server? I'm trying to call
the Next() method just for a test but it doesn't seem to work :-(

   later,

--
Javier Ruiz Hidalgo <javier ruizhidalgo gmail com>